The “Smooooth Parking” service saves you time
After leaving the parking lot, we will send you an SMS with the amount of the charge.
The invoice will be waiting for you by email.
In which parking lots is the service available?
The service is active in about 130 parking lots: Ahuzot HaHof parking lots, Central Park, various Azrieli parking lots, Arielgroup parking lots, yair ashahar, Sarona Market, Gindi TLV, the Government Complex, around the Kineret, Mamilla and Binyanei Ha'uma in Jerusalem and more.
How does it work?
For subscribers to “Smooooth Parking”, in a parking lot that has a camera,
- Take a ticket as usual at the entrance to the parking lot. The vehicle is identified by the camera.
- An SMS message will be sent to the mobile phone stating that the vehicle was identified at the entrance, with a link to activate the parking.
- Clicking on the link activates the parking.
- That’s all – everything is taken care of (upon exiting the parking lot, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile phone with the amount charged and an invoice will be waiting for you by email).
- Please note – there are parking lots where the parking ticket must be inserted into the machine at the exit, so make sure to keep it.
In a parking lot that does not have a camera or for customers who have not subscribed to the “Smooooth Parking” service
- Take a ticket as usual at the entrance to the parking lot. The parking ticket will display a Pango code or a QR code. To activate the service, you can scan the QR code in the app or type in the code in the designated field of the app. (This must be performed at the entrance to the parking lot. If there is no reception or if there is a communication problem in the parking lot, enter the code outside the building).
- A message will be sent to your mobile phone confirming payment.
- When exiting the parking lot, insert the parking ticket in the machine at the exit barrier (if there is a camera at the parking lot, it will identify the vehicle and automatically open the exit barrier).
Cost of the Service
The “Smooooth Parking” service costs 1 NIS to activate.
For Pango Simple subscribers, the service is free.
Tel Aviv residents have up to 75% discount on Ahuzot HaHof parking lots.
The parking rate is determined by the parking lot management.